masturbate with me, part two...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 at 11:33 PM

Hello you x - I know you've just cum for me (or at least I very much hope you have) from reading my previous post, but I can't seem to get enough of you - one orgasm is never enough for me, and I know you can be just as insatiable as me....
Given that masturbating with you would definitely lead to fucking you deliciously (I just wouldn't be able to resist you), I thought it might be fun to continue from where we left off last time ;)
So once again, the same applies here as it did last time - I don't want to just leave you mildly aroused tonight - I'm aiming to make you cum deliciously with this post, and I want you to be alone so that you can enjoy this properly with me - unless of course you prefer to be watched by someone... ;)
So close the door - and if you're on a laptop, I want you to slip out of all your clothes (even your pyjamas - I want you completely naked, it's more fun that way), and take me to bed with you - you might need a toy, too, if you have one, as I want you to be able to feel me deep inside you when I'm fucking you...
If you're on a desktop computer, get as naked as you can - and I absolutely insist that you at least take off your panties - I want you to be able to touch yourself, to stroke yourself, to cum for me, all over your fingers, or all over your vibe... so panties off, I want you as naked as you can be...
If you're ready... if you're alone, and naked, and wet, and you're ready to cum for me... then we'll begin, right where we left off last time... here we go...


I'm still knelt between your wide open thighs...
I've just cum all over you...
my cock is still in my hand, pulsing... pulsing... pulsing deliciously...
you can see the last of my cum slowly dripping down from the swollen head of my cock...
dripping down onto you...
I'm still very erect...
erect from watching you...
and you've just cum for me...
so fucking hard...
god...
look at you...
laying there, gasping, still trembling, your legs open wide...
displaying yourself for me...
my deliciously dirty little slut...
your wetness dripping down between your thighs...

god...

you look amazing...
my cum is still on your cunt...
warm and wet...
slowly dribbling down over your pussy lips...
and your fingers are at your cunt...
stroking it...
your fingers skidding through my warm, wet cum...
rubbing my spunk between your pussy lips...
pushing your fingers inside your cunt...
god...
wanting to feel it inside you...
god you're such a dirty girl...
such a deliciously dirty girl...
I need to fuck you...
I need to fuck you right now...

I lean over you and kiss you...
my lips soft and greedy...
sliding across yours...
hungry and sensual...
tasting you...
you return the kiss, passionately...
pulling me over you...
rubbing yourself against me...
such a little slut...
god and you're so turned on...
arching up to me...
my bare chest brushing against your breasts, against your nipples...
as we move together...
my thighs sliding between yours...
my cock, hard and wet, skidding against your cunt...
not entering you yet...
just moving against you like that...
sliding my cock against your wet cunt...
kissing you harder...
stroking you...
rubbing against you...

god I want you...
I want to fuck you...

my tongue slips into your mouth...
kissing you harder...
an intimate exchange...
my breath on your face...
my lips caressing yours...
our hearts beating faster...
your body still burning with desire...
throbbing...
aching...
needing my cock...
your clit throbbing hard...
wanting me...
wanting me to fuck you...
wanting my cock deep inside you...
and you rub against me harder...
my erection slipping and sliding against your cunt...

I kiss down your neck...
licking you...
sucking you...
sliding my tongue greedily down your neck...
and you sigh deliciously
and I bite your neck...
quite hard...
and you gasp...
rubbing yourself more urgently against me...

god you're so fucking wet...

I can feel you...
I can feel the lips of your cunt slipping and sliding along my erection...
making me so wet...
making my cock so wet from you...
god I love that...
and you groan softly...
you can't wait any longer...
you need me inside you...
god you need me to fuck you...

your hand slides between our bodies...
finding my cock...
I'm so erect for you...
god I need you so much...
stroke my cock...
please stroke my cock...
need to feel your hand around me...
ohhh god...
I bite your neck again, and you groan, sensually...
your fingers sliding around my hard, wet cock...

unnhhhh god...

god that feels good...
stroking me...
rubbing me...

fuckk yes...
god I love it when you do that...

masturbating me as my lips slide down to your breasts...
and I take a nipple into my mouth...
god... greedily sucking on you
my tongue swirling...
hearing you gasp...
and you arch your back up to me...
rubbing my cock harder...
my own hand sliding to your cunt...

ohhh fuck...

god you're so fucking wet...
your cunt is so wet...
my fingers slipping through your wetness...
stroking you...

unnhhh fuck...

spreading your wetness up to your clit...
rubbing over and around your clit with my wet fingers...
and god it feels so good...
and you shudder...
gasping again...
opening your thighs wider...
god look at you...
begging me...
ohhh god you're begging me...
"fuck me...
ohh god... please fuck me roger...
put your cock in me...
please...
you know that's what I want..."


I groan again...
I need that so much...
I need to fuck you so much...
I pull your hand from my cock...
grabbing both of your wrists...
lifting them over your head...
pinning you down...
god...
so that you're helpless...
god I need to take you...
need to take you hard...
hearing you gasp again...
and my throbbing cock rubs against your cunt...
the head of my erection slipping between your swollen lips...

unnhhh fuck yes...

can you feel me...?
can you feel my cock right there at your cunt...?
do you want me to fuck you...?
is that what you want...?
do you want me to fuck you hard...?

such a little slut...

and I slide my hard cock...
just a little way...
unnhhh god...
inside you...
inside your cunt...

ohhh god...

hearing you gasp...
as the head of my cock slips into your cunt...
holding it there...
teasing you...
feeling you writhe under me...
trying to push yourself up to me...
needing me deeper...
needing to be fucked...
and still I tease you...
just moving the head of my cock back and forth...
between your pussy lips...
barely inside your cunt...
leaning over you again...
and kissing you...
hard and greedy...
breathing hard...
your lips sliding against mine...
hungry for me...
and you beg me again...
"ohhh god please...
please roger...
please fuck me...
I need you to fuck me...."


god I can't resist you...
I hold tight onto your wrists...
kissing you hard again...
and I groan...

ohhh god...

and I RAM my cock into your cunt

unnnnhhhhh fuck...
so fucking hard...

and you groan with pleasure...
feeling the full length of my cock...
deep and hard inside you...
unnnhhhh god...
and I start to take you...
god, fucking you...
my lips greedy on yours...

and ohhh god that's what you want...
you want to be taken...
you want to be fucked
ahhh god...
and I'm thrusting into you now...

uunnhhh

hard and deep...
gasping with each thrust...
filling you so fucking deep...
my cock thrusting in and out of your cunt...
god...
god this feels so fucking good...
god yes fucking you...
my cock throbbing in your cunt...
can you feel it...?
can you feel me inside you...?
so fucking hard....
god I need to cum in you...

and you can't take this...
it's so fucking intense...
and your thighs are clinging onto me...
wrapped around me...
pulling me in deeper...
your cunt milking my cock...
as I fuck you...
and fuck you...
and fuck you...

ohh god...
and you're so fucking close...
dirty little slut...
god I want you to cum for me...
and I let go of your wrists...
and lift your ankles up over my shoulders...
so I can thrust even deeper...
and I groan...
god I'm so fucking turned on...
and I ram my cock into your cunt...

unnhhhhh fuckkk...

taking you roughly...
using you...
fucking you so fucking hard...

god you're so wet...
your cunt splashing with each thrust...
begging me...
ohhh god...
begging me to fuck you harder...

god and I'm pounding deeper...
and harder...

god I'm gonna fucking cum...
I'm gonna cum in your cunt...

god I can't hold back much longer...

ohhh god cum for me...

I want you to cum for me...
ohhh god...
and my cock is so fucking hard...
throbbing urgently in your cunt...


god I don't think I can hold it back...


I'm gonna cum for you...
gonna cum deep in your cunt...


ohhh fuckkk...


gonna spurt all my hot spunk deep inside you....

ohhhhh god....
ohhh god I cant hold back...
ramming my cock hard and deep...
ohhhh god fuck me....

fuckkk...



cum with me...

ohhhh god please cum with me.....

cum all over my hard cock...



fuck I'm so close....



ohhhh fuckk



ohhh god here it comes....






unnnhh god....





god I'm cumminnnngg.....



FUCKKK....



NOW....






UNNNHHHHHHHH.....

28 Comments:

so incredibly intense, I need to cum for you, now, I need to cum hard all over your cock, god so fucking good xx

DLG - don't hold it back... cum all over me... I want that... x

grumps - mmm... I think that means you liked it ;) - always a pleasure to make you feel so good x

Oh god... that was incredible! Your kisses and then being so deep inside me! My pussy is still purring...

oh god roger, fuck me like that again...

pandora - greedy, sensual kissing whilst fucking is, I think, a delightful combination - and as always, it was a pleasure to make you cum x

psy - I'd love to - perhaps if you were to get onto all fours...? ;)

lildirtyann - very much my pleasure, I love making you wet ;)

Sooooo hot...can't get enough.

anonymous - glad you like it - and there's lots more to come ;)

ooooohhhh sooo good.... you know just how I like it. I'm your dirty little slut.

I'd be happy to ;)

bad bad girl - you are indeed my dirty little slut, and I know just how much you love it...

psy - mmm... I do love an eager girl...

Is there anything better than a deliciously intense orgasm after a long day of studying?

I very much doubt it.

-A little Anonymouse.

anonymouse - I love being able to relax you so delightfully - it's a pleasure to make you cum x

damn I loe giving myself completely to you like that and doing exactly what you say.

I needed an orgasm like that and you sure took me there.

We have to meet up some time so I can show you my appreciation for all the orgasms you have givin me.


your slut
Jackie

Jackie - it's a delightful pleasure for me making you cum - your place or mine? ;)

oh roger
you're getting better and better

your perfect use of emphasis (bold/italcize/ect)
you perfect use of parallel structure

i could imagine it. i could imagine you whispering this to me, low, as i bit my lip and screwed my eyes shut concentrating on your every word...


and, yes, suffice to say i came. boy did i.

ps. because of you, i will be sleeping nude tonight

oh, the joys of a laptop ;)

laptops are indeed a pleasure - I'm in bed typing this reply naked as we speak ;)
and making you cum deliciously like that is always a pleasure...

thats was sooooooo good i came just as you did too mmmmmmmmm thanks dirty boy x

mmmm yum... I very much wanted you to cum... glad it worked for you so delightfully xx

oh my god... *panting* I saw this at work today and I couldn't help coming home and reading it to it's full potential *wink*
PS. could you do another "ask me three questions" post? just that the other one's dead and i have some questions :sly:

katie - mmm... rushing home to play with me - I love that - hope you came deliciously ;)
and blogger (my host) has had a few technical problems, which is probably why you couldnt access the 'three questions' post - you should be able to get in now - so feel free to ask me whatever you please in there - don't worry, I'll see your questions (comments get emailed to me by blogger), so I'll know there's some there to reply to...

cradoodled - why did you stay away so long - you know how much I've wanted you ;)
and thankyou for the link, by the way! xx

WHEW! Thank you Roger! I needed that....

twice in a row... your good.

forever grateful!

Needra - ahhh, now I have a lovely big smile on my face - two in a row? I love that... glad it worked so delightfully for you, and it's very much a pleasure to welcome you to my blog - go have fun in the archives ;)

Mmm, I loved it. Going to have to revisit it when I can devote some time to enjoying it properly

mmm yes I hope you do - my blog is here to make you come delightfully, so I do much prefer it when you're able to do that with me - mutual masturbation is much more fun ;)

oh my god...this was amazing...never had more than one time when I was "only" playing with myself and my vib....

thanks so much...definitly will keep reading your blog...

mmm... I'm delighted that you're enjoying yourself so much Xarida - and especially delighted that this was the first time you've come twice whilst masturbating - I hope that'll keep happening for you as you explore around my blog, as I do enjoy making you come x

Post a Comment

<< Home