threesome - two guys and you...

Friday, December 23, 2005 at 2:24 AM

Hi you, lovely to see you x

Continuing on with my Xmas theme (a short break from Paris, a bunch of short and dirty posts instead), here’s something I’ve had a LOT of requests to write about in the couple of years I’ve been blogging (and I mean a LOT) - me, you, and another guy… so just this once, here’s a very special Xmas treat - you’re gonna like this one…

We pick the guy up in a bar. It’s surprisingly easy. You’ve noticed him sat there with his friends, checking me out every so often - and he’s been looking at you too - he doesn’t seem to know which of us he prefers - it’s so obvious he’s bisexual, and he clearly likes the way we look together. You whisper a proposition into my ear. I smile at you, raising an eyebrow, looking at the guy myself - it’s true he’s pretty, I can see why you’re interested. And I know this has been a fantasy of yours for a long time. I know how much you want this, need to see this, need to be a part of it. And so I smile at you, and suggest you go talk to him.

He agrees, of course, immediately. Who wouldn’t? Before we know it, we’re in a taxi together, heading home - the temperature in the taxi is sky high - all of us thinking, wanting, eager, throbbing. Out of the taxi, into my front door, and as he hangs his coat up, I feel him brushing against me. I smile, and turn around to face him, my hand sliding up to his cheek, brushing along it, pulling him closer to me. You hear the movement, looking back towards us, and you can’t resist a gentle gasp as you see me lean into him, press him against the wall, and kiss him greedily. You watch for a moment, frozen in your tracks, seeing his hand slide over my back, down to my bottom, pulling me into him, grinding a little against me as our lips slide together, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I pull away, gently, smiling at him, then turn to smile at you too.

“Shall we go straight to the bedroom?”

In the soft light of the bedroom, you smile at me, pulling me towards you, kissing me softly, delightfully, a kiss that suggests you’re asking my permission. “It’s okay,” I say, “enjoy yourself”, and I smile at you again, kissing you softly. You break away gently, and move onto the bed, unbuttoning your blouse, inviting the guy onto the bed with you - he sits next to you, brushing your fingers away, unbuttoning your blouse for you, slipping it off your shoulders, and kissing you, sensually. You gasp deliciously, melting at his touch. As I watch you both kiss, I unbutton my shirt, taking it off, popping open the top button of my jeans and joining you both on the bed. As he kisses you, I slip behind you, unclipping your bra strap, sliding it off your shoulders, until it falls to the bed, kissing the back of your neck sensually.

“Lay on your back,” I whisper.

You lay back, your heart beating faster as he helps you off with your skirt, tugging it off your ankles, leaving you in just your small lace panties, and then leaning over you, his breath warm on your naked breast, taking one of your nipples into his mouth and sucking, licking, quite greedily. I smile down at you, moving my fingers across your other breast, leaning over you and taking it into my mouth greedily, my tongue swirling and sucking around your nipple, biting it playfully. You’re wriggling on the bed now, intensely turned on as we both suck on you - for a moment he looks up, noticing me there, smiling at me - I smile back, and he slips his hand through my hair, tugging me gently towards him, and kisses me, greedily, sensually, over your breasts, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths as you watch, intensely aroused, from underneath us.

You gasp again. He breaks the kiss slowly, and returns to your breast, sucking, licking, and I slide my hand down your body, over your belly, drifting my fingertips over your lace panties, until my fingertips reach between your thighs. The crotch of your panties is already wringing wet. I smile again, stroking over and around your clit through your panties, rubbing you, masturbating you, and you groan, the guy looking up at you, sliding up your body and kissing you sensually, slowly.

As he leans over you, I move behind him on the bed, my hands slipping around his waist, finding the button of his jeans, popping it open, sliding the zip all the way down, and tugging his jeans over his hips, down his thighs, pulling them off. His boxers are straining with his huge erection. Such a delicious view. I move closer behind him, tugging his t-shirt over his head, then kissing the back of his neck, my hand sliding over his stomach, and down over his boxers, my fingers brushing over his hard cock through his boxers, taking a hold of it through the material, stroking it slowly. He groans into your mouth.

I sit up for a moment, unzipping and tugging down my jeans, letting my boxers come down with them, leaving me naked, and very, very erect. The guy looks over to me lustfully, still leaning over you, lifting his hand to my hard cock, sliding his fingers around it, and stroking me, slowly, up and down the length of my erection.

“Take me in your mouth” I tell him.

He smiles, moving down between my thighs, his breath warm on my cock, and he licks all the way up the length, my cock throbbing at the sensation, and he opens his mouth, and takes the head of my cock into his mouth, sucking me, licking me. I groan, deliciously.

You can see his boxers straining with his erection - you slip them down over his hips, tugging them off. His cock is very big, very hard, very erect, throbbing visibly, aching to be touched. You slide down between his thighs as he sucks my erection, sliding your hand around his cock, taking it into your mouth, licking and sucking, swirling your tongue around his length, going down on him greedily, as he does the same to me.

I look at you, his cock in your mouth, your lips sucking him lasciviously, your hand between your thighs, inside your panties, masturbating as you suck him - I can’t take much more of this - I’m so fucking turned on - I need to fuck you…

I pull my cock from his mouth, laying onto my back, looking at you. “Fuck me,” I smile, “please… I need you to fuck me…”

You’re dripping wet - this isn’t a request you’re going to turn down. You pull off your panties, and straddle me on the bed, rubbing your cunt against my hard cock, getting me wet - but you can see from my face that I can’t take any more teasing - lifting up over me, you slide your cunt over the head of my cock, and slide all the way down onto me, so easily, your cunt engulfing my erection, both of us gasping at the first penetration.

You sense the guy moving behind you as you start to slowly ride my cock, fucking me - I look up at him behind you, smiling at him, encouraging him, and he moves up close behind you, his hard cock against your ass, his bare chest brushing against your shoulder blades, his hands sliding around your waist, and up to your breasts, cupping them, pinching your nipples playfully between his thumb and forefinger, his lips on the back of your neck, biting you.

You groan, still fucking me, pushing your ass out a little towards him. It’s a direct invitation. His cock is still wet from your mouth. He knows what you want.

He kisses you again, biting a little harder as you fuck me, and you groan again, suddenly feeling the head of his cock nudging against your asshole, pushing. You’re not wet enough - he slides his hand to the inside of your thighs, your juices tricking down as I fuck you - he gets his fingers wet, slides them around his cock, masturbating behind you for a few moments, getting his cock so wet, so hard, and he slides the head to your ass again, pushing….

You groan… you can feel your ass giving way, opening up at the pressure - you slide down harder onto my throbbing cock - but now each time you move back, you can feel his cock starting to push into your ass - you groan again - “ohh god please… please put it in… put your cock in my ass… please… I want it…”

He groans, almost animal like, and thrusts, hard - you almost scream at his entry, pushing yourself back onto him, his cock suddenly filling your ass, so hot, so fucking hard inside you - I’m still deep in your cunt, thrusting up into you - but as we fuck now, you have the sensation doubled - each time you move down, you slide your cunt along my cock - each time you move back, his cock slides deeper into your ass - you’ve never felt so filled - he rams harder, deeper into your ass - you cry out again, leaning over me, kissing me hard, greedy, passionate - I slide my tongue into your mouth, thrusting my cock deeper into your cunt, and he leans over you, thrusting harder and deeper into your ass from behind, both of us fucking you so hard - my hands find your nipples, squeezing them, pinching them - thrusting my cock harder, faster into your dripping wet cunt - and he keeps the same rhythm, fucking your ass so hard - you can’t take any more - god - this is so fucking intense - my tongue fucking your mouth - my cock fucking your cunt - his cock fucking your ass - ahhh god you can’t hold it back any longer - you convulse hard, your cunt suddenly gushing over my cock, a stream of your wetness drenching my balls, and you groan intensely as you start to cum, so fucking hard, screaming, convulsing, grinding onto my cock, squeezing and pulsing around it, his cock so deep in your ass, throbbing hard as you cum, the three of us locked together, your orgasm so fucking intense...

part two to follow next…

21 Comments:

wow...

I never thought two guys and a girl together would be arousing, but the way you write it--suddenly it is. You have a way with words.

psy - glad you like it - still one part to go, and expect it to be very intense...

anonymous - thankyou, it was fun to write - there's specifically a lot of guy on guy stuff going on, as that's what I've frequently been asked to write, and much more of that to follow ;)

danielle - thankyou x

god, I'm am so fucking wet. fingering my clit, needing to cum for you...

DLG - I love getting you so wet - I want you to cum for me - and you'll be pleased to hear that the very intense part two will follow on Boxing Day (Monday) - if you like watching guys getting it on, this will be the post for you... ;)

Ah, VERY good! I'll be back on Monday to read the rest :D

anonymous - glad you liked it - hopefully you'll enjoy part two even more ;)

Loved the story, I shall make sure I come back soon to see how it ends! Thanks.

thankyou andy - part two due on Boxing Day

Fuck, I've just finished with Alex but I now need some more.

suze

then hopefully this turned out to be another lucky morning for Alex ;)
Glad you liked it so much - more to come tomorrow x

yes...finally... you fucking my cunt, another guy fucking my ass, both at the same time... perfect... thank you for that fabulous orgasm. (my cunt is still throbbing from the aftermath, mmmmmmm)

lucia - very glad you enjoyed it, and especially glad it made you come so gorgeously - please consider that throbbing in your cunt as a delicious Christmas present - very much my pleasure ;)

Ok- I had been avoiding these "gay sex" posts in your archives...and I swear I don't know why.

I think I was thinking that two men together just wouldn't do anything for me...

But it has...I don't know if I would enjoy watching you or another man taking it up the ass...

But I would love to fuck you and ride your cock while being taken up the ass...

You have made me wonder now...and you have certainly got me aroused...

mmmm

Thank you

I think it's always best to keep an open mind about these things - you never know what pleasures you might discover ;)

loved it.. im so wet... thanks!

My pleasure - hope you're having fun exploring ;) xx

Oh, god, so filled! This "reading" day is getting unbearable. Very, very sexy.

Oops, you will forgive me forgetting to sign myself...given the circumstances.

Amethyst

but aren't reading days such fun? ;) I do hope you're finding time for a delightful orgasm or three amongst all this pleasure ;) xx

I can never seem to get to the end of this one… never.

Post a Comment

<< Home