you're my favourite

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 2:46 PM

Hello again x
I hoped you'd look into my blog today - have I ever mentioned that you're my favourite? I know I must sometimes seem a little slutty in here, talking to all the girls who post comments, leaving them teasing replies, but I'm sure you know it's you I look out for, you I write this for, you I love to turn on the most...

I often think about you - I imagine you drifting around my site, reading my stories, flicking through a few until you find the one that suits your mood, the one that'll make you come. I sometimes wonder what you think about when you read them. Do you just enjoy the story, or do you imagine you're the girl I'm thinking about when I write? Are you just a voyeur, watching me as I fuck other girls, masturbating deliciously as you watch, or do you become that girl? Do you fantasise that I'm fucking you?

I think you do. I hope you do. I want you to imagine I'm fucking you.

Sometimes it's almost as though I can see you. As if I can watch you there, reading my erotica, touching yourself, getting wet, your heartbeat increasing, unable to resist masturbating, wishing I was there with you, watching you, touching you, fucking you. Is that arrogant of me? I don't mean to be - I just like thinking about the same thing - thinking about being inside you, touching you, fucking you, feeling you come all over my cock, your orgasm triggering mine, my hot cum spurting deep inside you, my spunk spurting into your cunt, again and again, filling you with all my cum. I love thinking about that. I want you to think about me the same way, want you to imagine I'm right there with you, thrusting long and hard and deep inside you, making you come over and over and over again.

god. I'm so turned on.

Masturbate for me now, if you can, if you won't get caught.
Right now. I want to watch you...
Slide your fingers down between your thighs and touch yourself, caress yourself, while I watch...

god... you're making me very, very aroused...

I want you to come.
I want to watch you come, gorgeously...
I love that, love watching you masturbate, love watching you come...

I'll touch myself too...
I'm sliding my hand around my warm, hard erection...
keeping time with you, wanting to cum when you do...

And as you reach orgasm, delicious and intense, crying out my name...
That's when I'll cum...

getting close now...

fuck yes...

Groaning urgently, my spunk ready to pour from my throbbing cock...
Again and again and again...
Knowing you're watching me just as I'm watching you...

Come for me now... don't hold it back any longer...

ohhh fuck yes....


I'm coming....

5 Comments:

previous comments:

I know I'm not your favourite, but I enjoyed reading this ;-)
ComeFlirtWithMeX, September 10th, 2004

i wish i was Your favorite
kim, September 10th, 2004

You're both assuming I wrote this for someone in particular - every girl who reads my blog is my favourite, tonight x
dirtyboy, September 10th, 2004

you mean it wasn't written for me? *sob*
This was a good one dirty boy - verry enjoyable
red, September 10th, 2004

Damn.
Dyane, September 10th, 2004

Probably one of the better blogs I use to turn me on. ;) *hugz*
kelly, September 10th, 2004

noone has ever said "cum for me now" to me...say it again...please...xoxo
kim, September 10th, 2004

it's enthralling really, hypnotic even, the way you write... feeling it deep in my wherever (heart, soul, gut, lower..) that it's for me(which it is) alone, I think that's the most arousing, I'm rambling really... not knowing how to verbalize the compliment...even if I were to swear off blogs as I'm often tempted to do yours would draw me back....thanks love, it's wonderfully addictive...
saintstrumpet, September 11th, 2004

red - thankyou x
Your own blog is consistently enjoyable and very (very) arousing (much more than mine), so I consider that a high compliment indeed.
dirtyboy, September 11th, 2004

Dyane - thankyou, and welcome to my blog x
dirtyboy, September 11th, 2004

kelly - my pleasure, I love turning you on x
dirtyboy, September 11th, 2004

saintstrumpet - feel free to ramble, and I want this to be addictive, it's a pleasure to arouse you x
dirtyboy, September 11th, 2004

kim - I love your comments in here, they always arouse me - and you know what i want you to do - I want you to touch yourself, stroke yourself, just like you're doing right now... and when you can't take it any more... if you feel yourself about to come... don't stop... that's it... I want you to cum... cum for me kim... please... cum for me now...
dirtyboy, September 11th, 2004

hee - dirtyboy you're as addictive as peanut M&Ms which says a lot, they're my current drug of choice. ;) long slow wet kisses, and nibbles on your neck (ss)
saintstrumpet, September 12th, 2004

Very nice!
witchnwtx, September 12th, 2004

Christ - your post turned me on so much I felt myself repeatedly contract, pulsing and throbbing so hard I felt dizzy. Itching for attention...begging in fact....
Anakalia, September 12th, 2004

Thankyou witchnwtx - and thankyou Anakalia, that's just the reaction I want you to have - I love turning you on xx
dirtyboy, September 12th, 2004

No - Thank you!! Have a q 4 u tho - im new to this whole blogging thing, have spent most of this weekend perusing several sites, thoroughly enjoying myself! How does one go about starting one up!!?? sorry, im rather inept when it comes to this sort of thing, but i used to cyber a lot a few years ago and reading some of ur posts has given me a few ideas of my own...
Anakalia, September 12th, 2004

well, if you'd like a blog in indecentblogging (which sounds ideal for you if you're wanting to write sexual stuff like this - you can write whatever you want in here) then go to: www.indecentblogging.com and just scroll down to the "Welcome to Indecent Blogging" bit - it's eassy from there to set up your own blog, just takes a few moments, and you're away.
Have fun! x
dirtyboy, September 12th, 2004

reading you're blog the other night, it was the first time i was able to make myself cum without "help"....you have quite a way with words....do u think you could do a fantasy for me? god i'm going to read the shop again i'm still so hot
i want more
sexfeen, September 12th, 2004

Hey! Get in line!! ;-)
Bliatz, September 13th, 2004

LOL - such an impatient girl! I'll get to it, promise xxx
dirtyboy, September 13th, 2004

Ahhhhhhh, rog......
I don't care who you mean, because it feels like you mean me.
DTG xxoo
DirtyTalkinGirl at Pussy Talk, September 13th, 2004

that's just the effect I was after DTG - I wasn't referring to anyone specifically x
dirtyboy, September 13th, 2004

*pants* yum
pinto_magic, September 26th, 2004

hey i am new in here and i just love how you make me just feel so horny.you make me just tingly to thepoint of exxxposion and i thank you for that
carla, December 11th, 2004

my pleasure Carla - glad you're having fun ;) x
dirtyboy, December 11th, 2004

@.@ I agree with kim.
p!nk, February 28th, 2005

oh roger-I"M SOOO glad that I'm your favorite, and you wrote this for me this morning. I was so needy. I needed that delicious orgasm very badly! mmmmmdb-you're MY favorite too.-N

It's always a pleasure to bring you to a delightful orgasm, dancingbackwards x

Dirtyboy, I stumbled on your site a little while ago and I must say, I'm becoming more and more addicted to your posts. I quite like reading erotica by men, and your blogs seem to be fixated on the female being dominated which is exactly what I like. My ex lover was quite selfish when it came to sex, very rarely did he ever consider my desires or fantasies.
It's wonderful to see there actually are men who care about women's pleasure, I'm impressed and I thank you greatly.
Your posts have brought me to one delicious orgasm after the other, in almost all of them I imagined I was the girl you were fucking so explicitly. I eagerly await your next blog so I can sit here and touch myself while I think of you.
Thank you again <3

pinkslip - a very warm welcome to my blog x
And I very much want you to imagine that it's you whom I'm fucking, I want you to feel me right there with you when you come...
hope you're having fun in the archives ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home