wet

Thursday, August 25, 2005 at 6:25 PM

Another of the archives from the old blog, pending the launch of the Paris stories - enjoy xx

You lay naked on the bed, looking up at me, smiling at me as I slip between your soft open thighs. I'm just as naked, and you can't help but notice the look of lust on my face, the swollen erection between my thighs. You've also noticed the bottle of warm oil in my hand...

I smile back at you lustfully, leaning over you a little, not quite pressed against you, flipping open the cap of the oil bottle, holding it over your breasts and belly, lingering for a moment, watching you as you anticipate the first splash of oil, then I pour a little down your body, dribbling a long trail of oil from your neck, dripping slowly over your breasts, over your nipples, dribbling all the way down to your tummy...

You wriggle playfully, feeling the oil dribb;ing down your skin - I smile lustfully at you again, putting the bottle on the bed, leaning over you, and sliding my hands up your body, spreading the oil up over your tummy, up to your breasts, my fingers slipping and sliding over and around your nipples, stroking and teasing, getting you deliciously wet. I lean all the way over you, kissing you sensually - my lips sliding over yours, my tongue slipping into your mouth, tasting yours, my bare chest sliding against you now, your oiled breasts sliding against my chest, our bodies slipping wetly together as my lips caress yours, so close together, so intimate, hands stroking, skin slippery, your naked body glistening as I slide teasingly against you.

You're already hungry for me... I lift up from you, looking down lustfully at your naked, wet, wriggling body, so turned on now, picking up the bottle again, splashing a long spurt of oil down my chest, over my belly, over my throbbing cock, getting me so wet, smiling at you greedily as I slide my hand around my dripping wet erection, masturbating as I look at you, my cock dripping with oil as I slide my fingers up and down my erection...

You wriggle more, wanting me so much now, sliding your hands over your oiled breasts, stroking and squeezing as you watch me masturbate between your thighs, one of your hands sliding down your wet body, down to your clit, stroking, rubbing, your fingers keeping time with my hand as it slides up and down my cock, so hard now in my hand, so wet...

I pick up the oil again, squirting a long spurt over your breasts, down to your belly, your thighs, over your sweet wet cunt... then I discard the bottle, sliding up close, my wet cock now skidding against your cunt, rubbing against you as I lean over again, my hands sliding over your wet breasts, squeezing and caressing your nipples. You want me so much now, pressing yourself against me, feeling my warm hard cock sliding and rubbing against your cunt, still not inside you, skidding against your wet clit as our bodies slip and slide against each other...

You can't take any more teasing - you need me inside you - you reach down between your thighs, sliding your hand around my oiled cock, stroking it deliciously, tugging the head down towards your wet slit, gasping deliciously, begging me to fuck you - it's impossible to resist - I slide between your wet lips, thrusting my cock deep into your cunt, and you groan with pleasure as you feel my cock sliding all the way inside you, wrapping your wet thighs around my oiled body, pulling me deeper inside you, and I start to fuck you, hard, urgent, my cock thrusting deeper, harder, fucking you, ramming so deep, our bodies slipping and sliding against each other, wet sounds accompanying each push and move and thrust - it's so quick - so urgent - but you can't hold back - you feel my cock swelling, throbbing, pulsing with each thrust, knowing I'm gonna come, knowing I can't hold back - I groan intensely - you feel my cock pulsing hard inside you - a sudden warm wet splash deep in your cunt - it's all you can take - your wetness splashes from your cunt, drenching my cock, and you scream with pleasure, your body shaking into intense convulsions, your cunt pulsating and contracting around my cock - and I can't hold back - and I cry out as my orgasm surges through my body... my cock spurting a long stream of spunk deep inside you... followed by another spurt... and another... filling you with my cum, so much cum... spurting and splashing and throbbing and pulsing... deep inside your orgasming cunt... so hot... so wet...

god...

6 Comments:

::raises an eyebrow::
Was it good for you?

::smirk::

it was particularly good for me ;)

nummy!

Oh my db. I thank you for than one. So intense, my body is numb from the pleasure. XOXO-N.

yum. so slippery and so frantic to grab hold of you. I can't get enough.

Please, sir, may I have some more?

It was perfect for me, thank you ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home