going down on you...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 at 7:27 PM

Regular readers of my blog will know that I fantasise about you, my lovely reader, a lot (yes you, my lovely dirty girl - sitting there, reading this, right now - it's you I'm referring to here x). I'm not talking about the sexual fantasies I write for you, I mean that I fantasise about you directly - about you sitting there, enjoying my blog. I've talked about the relationship between me (the writer) and you (the reader) before, but for the new girls in here, this is how it works for me:

1. I write a new post for this blog, usually whilst masturbating (I'm not touching myself right now, but as this post becomes more explicit - and it's going to - I'll be masturbating as I write - just this once, I'll tell you when I begin to touch myself, so you'll know). Sometimes I come whilst writing, or just after I've finished, whilst re-reading; sometimes I just go relax and read a book - depends how turned on I am.

2. You read the new post. Hopefully you enjoy it, and it turns you on, and if you're able to, you masturbate gorgeously as you read. Sometimes, fingers crossed, if I've written well, my words make you come.

3. You write a comment for me (not all of you, but some of you, when you're feeling brave or turned on), telling me how turned on you are, how wet you are from reading my words, often in delicious, explicit detail. Sometimes, you write just before you slip away to masturbate. Sometimes, you leave me a comment moments after your orgasm, still trembling, still wet. Sometimes, you even come for me as you type. You do this for me because you know how much it arouses me.

4. I read your delightful comments (and, sometimes, emails). Reading them turns me on intensely, and I masturbate, fantasising about you, about the things you've told me, and I come gorgeously, reading your words, thinking about you.

It's such a delicious circle - I arouse you, you arouse me, which inspires me to write more... and so on...

Which is why I often like to think about fantasies like this one... the one I'm going to tell you now... where I walk into the room, unexpectedly, and discover you there, at your computer, reading my words on the screen, masturbating deliciously as you read.

You're sat at your desk (I know some of you have a laptop, or read on the sofa, or in bed, but in my fantasies, you're at your desk) - you haven't noticed me at first - all your concentration is on my words, your gaze drifting down the screen, drinking in the erotica I've written for you, getting so warm, so wet. You're still dressed, quite smartly, straight from work, but your blouse is half unbuttoned, one hand slipped inside, caressing your breast as you read, squeezing a nipple, slipping it out occassionally to scroll down the page, then back inside your open blouse, to your breast again, touching, stroking, caressing. Your other hand is down between your parted thighs - your short skirt is tugged up all the way, your fingers caressing yourself through the crotch of your knickers, then nudging them to one side, discovering how wet you are, sliding your fingers through the wetness, spreading it deliciously round your clit, rubbing rhythmically, your breath increasing as my words bring you closer and closer to your orgasm.

I'm watching you from the doorway - I'm tempted to watch you come, but you hear me, looking towards me, embarrassed for a moment, that guilt with which we're all familiar, of being caught, masturbating deliciously. You blush a little, but I smile in response, moving up close to you, smiling again, sliding my fingers through your hair, leaning over to kiss you, sensually, slowly, showing you how much it turns me on to see you like this.

As I kiss you, your hand slides up my thigh, towards my crotch, briefly brushing over my erection, throbbing hard inside my jeans... but I pull gently away - this time I want to make you come, to help you finish what you've started.

Smiling at you again, I kneel down in front of your chair, my hands sliding up to your knees, gently parting your thighs, asking you to lay back in your chair for me, so that I can see you better - see how wet you are. Leaning back, you watch me lustfully, your fingers still sliding slowly around your clit, so wet now, wanting me to fuck you, wanting me to just take you and fuck you, hard, any way I please.

But I'm taking my time with you. Smiling at you again, I slide my fingers slowly up your thighs, parting your legs a little further, my fingers sliding up the inside of your thighs, drifting all the way up, stroking, teasing, watching you wriggle a little in the chair, enjoying how turned on you are, my cock erect and throbbing in my jeans as you writhe gently on the chair.

I lean in closer - sliding between your open thighs (okay - I've started masturbating as I write - stroking myself now, between sentences). So close you can feel my warm breath on your fingers as you slide them rhythmically around your throbbing, pulsing clit. My hand slides over yours - I nudge it to one side, slipping my fingers into the waistband of your panties, tugging them down your thighs, pulling them off. I move in close again, parting your thighs a little further - I'm so close to you now, my breath hot on your cunt, seeing how wet you are, sliding my fingers into the wetness, feeling you tremble as my fingers slide between the wet lips of your cunt, sliding the wetness up to your clit, rubbing you, stroking in delicious circles, round and round and round, stroking your clit, the sensations pulsing through your body, taking you closer.

And suddenly, you feel my tongue, warm and wet, sliding between your warm, wet slit, licking all the way up, letting your juices dribble down my tongue, into my mouth, tasting you, drinking you, sliding my tongue into your cunt, licking, tasting, exploring your cunt with my tongue, your juices dripping over my mouth now, dribbling down my chin.

You can't take much more of this - your clit is throbbing, needing release, your thighs parted wide, your fingers running through my hair, pulling my head in close, my face so wet now, licking and sucking, drinking your juices, my fingers still skidding wetly round your clit, rubbing, stroking, pushing you further, sensing you're about to come, your wetness starting to drip from my chin as my tongue slides around your cunt.

You push yourself harder against me - I know you need me inside you - but first ~I want you to come - I slide my tongue up to your clit, engulfing your throbbing clit in my mouth, licking, lapping, sucking your clit, sliding my wet fingers down to your wet, swollen cunt, sliding my fingers inside you - one long, deep thrust of my fingers, penetrating you, pushing them in hard, your juices splashing down my fingers - my tongue slides around your clit... sucking... licking... fucking you with my fingers... so hard... so good... stroking... sucking... rubbing... harder... ohh god so good...

It's all you can take - my tongue skids around your throbbing clit, flicking over and around it, my fingers splashing deeper into your cunt... you can't hold on any longer - you start to shake - intense pleasure surges through your body - your back arches - a sudden gush of wetness splashes from your cunt, spurting over my face - you scream with pleasure... so intense... your body shaking into exquisite convulsions... your cunt contracting hard around my fingers... my tongue slipping and sliding around your clit as you come so hard... so good... more of your juices suddenly streaming from your cunt,...splashing down my thrusting fingers... intense orgasm pulsating through your body... throbbing... shaking... screaming... convulsing... so wet... all over my fingers... my lips... my tongue... drenching me with your wetness.... coming so good.. so hard... all over me...

That's how I'm fantasising about you...
right now...

17 Comments:

previous comments:

mmmm that was so good.. i had to touch myself while i was reading that, slowly rubbing my clit until i came really hard.. it was so intense.. thank you. xx
rach, December 20th, 2004

oh dirtyboy...
I'm sitting at my desk, still dressed in my work things...
The only reason I haven't begun touching myself is that I've got a date tonight. He'll wonder why I'm so wet...
cookiebush, December 20th, 2004

rachel - I love making you come... and love thinking about you masturbating... stroking yourself so deliciously... thankyou xxx
dirtyboy, December 20th, 2004

cookiebush - I won't tell him if you don't - our dirty secret ;)
dirtyboy, December 20th, 2004

Just out of the shower...will be leaving for work soon.
I think you already know how this plays out;-)
MidniteSiren, December 20th, 2004

ohhh my.......I'm in bed on my laptop at the moment, but I could move to my desk if you wish?...I have just come so hard, which makes me smile, as it wasn't the first time I have become a shuddering wreck this evening, although this time it was VERY intense.... My knees are still trembling, my cunt still quivering, my fingers still inside me....Thankyou Dirty Boy........ Thankyou xxx
Snow, December 20th, 2004

Dirty, dirty boy, I have denied you long enough. My sticky fingers are hitting the keys here at my desk. Not for the first time you made me come. Will replay your lovely story again, later, in bed. Have to go now – so very wet. Rosie
Rosiel, December 20th, 2004

omg u made me wet.. i tired not to touch myself but i had to... while i was readin it i was rubbin my clit.. and soon as i finished i layed in bed and made myself cum thinkin of it
kizzy, December 21st, 2004

Now, Roger... how ever did you get in the house? Perhaps you are a spy. Oooooh! : p
JeN, December 21st, 2004

MidniteSiren - hope you found time between the shower and work to spend a little time playing xx
dirtyboy, December 21st, 2004

Snow - you're clearly a very greedy girl - I love making you come, and I'm watching you there in bed, right now, lustfully xxx
dirtyboy, December 21st, 2004

Rosie - lovely to meet a new reader, and I very much want you to come, just like that, thinking of me xxx
dirtyboy, December 21st, 2004

kizzy - I love the way you couldn't help yourself, that you just had to come - I want to make you come, I love that x
dirtyboy, December 21st, 2004

JeN - I may well be a spy, but in this case I noticed you'd left the door open, and I could hear your delightful gasps - I took that, obviously, as an invitation wink.gif xx
dirtyboy, December 21st, 2004

well thankyou roger, it was lovely reading that, i couldn't resist touching myself and the result was very much needed.
thankyou
xxx
michelle c, December 21st, 2004

it was very much my pleasure, michelle xx
dirtyboy, December 21st, 2004

omg. i resisted touching myself and guess what? i still comed with my jeans on. and i'm wearing a thong. guess i comed all inside my jeans.
aiko, December 21st, 2004

aiko - good x - I wanted you to come... x
dirtyboy, December 21st, 2004

R-as I was reading this I was straddling my favorite vibe..nice and slick on my clit....leaning over my laptop to read and gliding my clit along the tip of the vibe....my wetness dripping down the shaft...picturing your hands on my thighs and your mouth on my pussy.....you made me come and it was HOT!!! Thank you.....M
M, December 22nd, 2004

mmm god... thankyou M - a delightfully explicit comment - I'm sitting here now with an erection, and it's all your fault x
dirtyboy, December 22nd, 2004

more stuff please lol!
Lily, December 22nd, 2004

Louis, if you are reading these. kiss and hugs mmmm!
Lily, December 22nd, 2004

More stuff to come Lily - it'll slow down a little over the next couple of days because of Xmas, but then lots more to follow, I promise x
And I think this is the first time anyone has said hello to her boyfriend in here! lol x
dirtyboy, December 22nd, 2004

LOL I'm just watching Austin Powers here...one of my faves...and I just thought..I bet your English accent is extremely sexy....I would love to hear you say "bend over slut so I can fuck you" in a proper English accent...mmmm...I'm wet now...been reading for about an hour here now....love it....M
M, December 22nd, 2004

lol! wish he was my boyfriend. mmm yesssssssssss
Lily, December 22nd, 2004

do you ever think/write about two men? ive been reading for a while, and the majority of your posts involve a man and a woman, and some times, two women. thus i was curious.
thom, December 23rd, 2004

M - I don't sound anything like Austin Powers LOL -- mmm YEAH baby!
thom - no, I'm afraid I'm boringly heterosexual, not much chance of gay erotica (between two guys anyway) here - sorry!
dirtyboy, December 23rd, 2004

I generally have to be good when reading this because I have no privacy. But, when I think about you masturbating thinking about me I just can't help myself. I usually will wait until I can go to my room to do it but today I started right here at my desk. Can't wait for more. Merry Christmas
goodgirl, December 23rd, 2004

I generally have to be good when reading this because I have no privacy. But, when I think about you masturbating thinking about me I just can't help myself. I usually will wait until I can go to my room to do it but today I started right here at my desk. Can't wait for more. Merry Christmas
goodgirl, December 23rd, 2004

and Merry Xmas to you too, goodgirl - don't get caught, and have fun xx
dirtyboy, December 23rd, 2004

First time reader. Wow.
Michelle, December 26th, 2004

lovely to meet you Michelle - glad you like it, and hope you're having fun in the archives ;) x
dirtyboy, December 26th, 2004

I believe I may be in love with your style, boy...
Christina, December 27th, 2004

thankyou Christina - and it's delightful to meet you - hope you have fun looking around ;) xx
dirtyboy, December 27th, 2004

Hey Roger,
Goodness me! I'm at work right now (still in my work clothes and sitting at the desk.....), catching up on all your scrumptious entries (sorry I've been such a stranger, I may catch up with you one of these days). This one has my cunt throbbing, dripping wet, and yearning for a good fuck. *Sigh* What's a poor girl to do? I'll be thinking of you in my office at home later tonight. ; )
Blush, December 28th, 2004

Blush, I'll very much look forward to you catching up with me ;)
And yes, definitely, think about me when you come, I'd love that - might have to come and watch ;) x
dirtyboy, December 28th, 2004

i wish my bf wuz u....i wish he'd do all dat 2 me....
hmmm, December 30th, 2004

you could always try asking him hmmm - the right persuasion should be all you'll need ;)
dirtyboy, December 30th, 2004

god im horny..its crazy how wet you make me...
KiSsKiSs, January 10th, 2005

KiSsKiSs - I love making you so horny and wet - hope you're having fun xx
dirtyboy, January 12th, 2005

Dam I wish ALL girls talked like this, I would be there slave forever
Darlene, March 07th, 2005

cherz im a firt timer 2 dis site..that was gr8.
lil miss me, March 11th, 2005

OMG!! I am so glad I found your website! I have been so horny and wet all day just thinking about sex!! That story made me cum so hard. Dripping wet!
Elizabeth, March 14th, 2005

I think I'm going to have to have to e-mail you! You made my pussy so wet...I had to wiggle my clit with my figers. feeling my clit wiggle back n forth, as i thought about ur tounge on my clit. I cam so hard...ty
LaLaxxxooooo, April 01st, 2005

oooohhhhhhhhhhh...
paige, April 05th, 2005

I came sooooo hard
, May 18th, 2005

i'm soaked through from cumming thanx sooooo much dirty boy
, May 28th, 2005

oh wow.........
you really know how to get a woman turned on. I read this and i played with my self imagining your head between my legs. I had one of the most explosive orgasms i've ever given myself all thanks to u babe. I love a man who concentrates on a womans clit and u know just how to do that. Keep up the good work dirtyboy, i'll be your dirtygirl any time.
Amy x x x x x

Amy, it's a pleasure to make you come so gorgeously, glad you enjoyed it x

ohhh god... I go back to two posts today involving my cunt being lapped like that

so I love receiving...

fuck me. ; )

I'd love to fuck you lucia - especially when you've just cum so deliciously all over my face...

Oh, good lord, roger... THis time when I read this, without touching myself: I. Felt. Your. Fingers. On. My. G. Spot., pressing hard, drawing along the side of my canal, dredging the stream for that little death you knew was in there. And when your fingers silently popped out, roger, the little fairy-lights danced before my eyes, my back hit the slats of the chair, and a gentle fall of saltwater drizzled from my canal, onto the floor.... ahhh!

I asolutely love making you cum, leatherargento... just so delicious...

omg that was intense. I could feel your mouth on my pussy. I started to finger myself in and out. My pussy was dripping and when i started to finger my clit i pretended it was your tongue on it. I put a dildo inside me while i continued to finger my clit. mmmm it felt so goood and then I came so hard I shook so hard. The contractions were mind blowing. Thanks so much for that release.

it was an absolute pleasure to make you cum so deliciously - thankyou for the gorgeous description ;) x

your words
i love your words so much
what they do to me
what you do with me
you ask, what turns me on?
what sends me over the edge, makes me lose all control, makes me surrender?
this
being discovered
you uncover the heat deep deep deep inside
you spread me open and expose the hot wet naked craving, trembling for you
i'm so exposed and i can hardly breathe and i'm so wet, wetter, and you see me and you keep coming closer
and then oh gods your mouth on me, your tongue running into the folds of my cunt and i'm gushing wet as your lips tease me and your tongue finds every firing nerve ending, i can't keep still, my face is burning and i can't stop the moans pouring from my throat and every move of your tongue inside me opens me wider, exposes the deep core of my raging desire oh goddds yesss as i open mre and more, my cunt craving you and your tongue finds my clit and i'm pouring myself out for you so gooooooood i hear screaming, it's my voice, screaming out so goood yes and i can't stand it too hot too hot gods i'm burning up and you take me, taking my clit it's so hard and swollen trapped between your lips and teeth and your tongue relentless, driving me oh gods i'm turning roger i'm turning inside out and jjjjjjddddddddddncoming cummming cummning in your mouth gods roger acummmmmmmminnnnnnnng; hhhhh yes yes yes yesnnnnnnnnn
hhh

now you know
xo
wet & shy

and this is why I love your comments so very much - you always cum so intensely, so gorgeously... it's such a pleasure for me to make you come so hard... xx

i am a first time reader, i just found this site by mistake, but i will definatly be returning!! that was incredible!!
Mari-Carmen

Mari-Carmen - lovely to have you here - hope you're having fun discovering the archives ;) x

I must say, Dirtyboy, I just recently found your blog, and every single post I have read has made me absolutely dripping wet with desire.

But this one, I find myself touching my pussy, rubbing it ever so gently while I think of you licking my clit. I find myself tickling my cunt with my fingers, running my fingertips along my thighs before I slide two fingers inside me, and rub my Gspot until I cum all over my hand.

And I definitely find myself with jittery knees, now, as I think about what I will have to do later to fix myself ;)

And if you're a good boy, I might share that story with you another time. ;)


Thank you for the wet dream ahead of time! lol



~Rose

mmmm god rose... so delicious... I love watching you touch yourself, so delightfully wet... such a very bad girl... ;) xx

Oh. My. God! :) :)

Just woke up and felt very horny,i knew i could count on your words.
Iv been a silent reader for a while now but after reading this, i had to tell you that it was one of the most intense orgasms iv ever had! Im still wet and trembling now, all down to your delicious words. :)
Jen
xx

mmm... hi Jen, and I'm delighted you finally said hello x
I'm also delighted that you came so gorgeously - I'm here to arouse you, to make you come, and I'm always thrilled when that works so well. Thank you for sharing it with me, I hope you'll comment again, and I hope I can continue to make you come again and again and again ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home