at the party, part two

Friday, August 05, 2005 at 7:13 PM

Here's part two for your reading pleasure - part one is over to the right in my archives, and should probably be read first... here we go...


You're so wet now - my fingers are still down inside your panties, slipping deliciously in and out of your cunt, and you can feel your own wetness dribbling from your sex, drenching the crotch of your knickers - you can feel your skirt tugged all the way up around your waist - if the couple at the other corner of the room are watching (and you feel sure they must be), they'll be able to see how wet you are, the crotch of your panties virtually dripping wet as I stroke you deliciously, rhythmically, urgently.

Your head is still whirling with conflicting emotions - you're so turned on now, your body alive with sexual arousal, needing to be touched, to be stroked, to be fucked - and you want me to fuck you so much - god you want to be fucked... but why does it have to be here, like this, where anyone might see you? If only I'd just take you upstairs, find a room, somewhere more private... and you know you could stop me if you really wanted to - I'm not holding you down... not forcing you... you could stop this right now and make me take you upstairs... but ohhh god it feels so good... and you don't want it to stop... and something about this is exciting you even more intensely... the idea of being watched... of being discovered liike this... you feel me push my fingers deeper, and your wetness gushes from your cunt... you're unable to stop yourself groaning with pleasure, your back arching... you hear another gasp from the other side of the room - the young man this time... and you can hear wet sounds... rhythmic and wet... is she sucking him...? Is she sucking his cock? You should stop this right now... they're watching you, getting off on it... you know they are... someone else could come in at any moment... someone who knows you... what would they think? But you can't stop it... something in your body won't let you stop it...

My hand slips momentarily out of your panties as I kiss you again sensually - for a moment you think I'm going to stop, maybe give in and take you somewhere more private - but as my lips slide sensuously across yours, you feel my fingers sliding down to your waist, taking hold of your top, tugging it up, baring your belly, pulling it up further - you panic for a moment - you're not wearing a bra, he can't do this... but I kiss you again, a deep, sexual kiss, my tongue caressing yours, and you melt again, arching your back, letting me tug it up further - damn it, you don't care - you sit up on my lap for a moment, kissing me again, then pulling the top off over your head, dropping it to the floor, leaving you naked from the waist up.

I'm breathing more heavily now - you can feel my cock pressing against your thighs as you sit across my lap - I slide my hands up your body, up to your naked breasts, cupping them, squeezing and caressing, my fingertips brushing over and around your hardening nipples. I lay you back again, still draped across my lap, my hand sliding back down towards your crotch, bending over you, kissing my way down from your neck, your chest, sliding my tongue over and around an erect nipple, taking your breast into my mouth, licking, sucking... you gasp with pleasure, arching your back again as my hand slips back down the front of your drenched panties, finding your sopping wet sex, slipping two fingers back inside you as I lick and suck gorgeously on your breasts.

You can't take much more - you hear another gasp from the other side of the room... something that sounds like "ohh fuck yes..." - you need to touch me - as I continue to caress you, you slide your hand down to my crotch - suddenly you're there - you can feel how hard I am through my jeans - my cock huge and erect, needing to be stroked. Your fingers tremble as you undo the button, tugging down the zip, gasping again as the rhythm of my fingers increases in your cunt, your fingers slipping inside my jeans, sliding into my lycra boxers, finding my warm, hard cock. I gasp at your first touch, and you take hold of me, tugging my erection out, unable to see it yet, but you can feel it, long and warm and hard, throbbing now in your hand as you begin to stroke me, sliding your hand up and down in rhythm with my own fingers, pushing deeper inside you...

"god..." you gasp, "fuck me... ohh god I want you to fuck me... please..."


more to follow...

3 Comments:

previous comments:

mm another wow
i don't think i've told you this, but i really like the way you write...the continous, flowing sentences create and mimic the rhythm of the act you're describing.
its very orginal, and very arousing.
wetnwild, July 25th, 2004

Thankyou x - you're the first person to mention that, and you're right, that's exactly what I'm trying to do, so that everything almost happens in 'real time', and in repeated, increasingly urgent rhythm - I want the reader to experience it as much as possible. It doesn't always work, but I'm always pleased when I get it about right.
dirtyboy, July 25th, 2004

It works, trust us, it works. You've made me cum six times today....
secretive, July 25th, 2004

Yes it does seem like 'real time'.
Now why did I think Part 2 would mean a climax (pun intended) and a nice little wrap up? Silly me!
Luci, July 26th, 2004

I'm almost certain there'll be a climax (of sorts) in Part 3, but that's not to say there won't be a Part 4... ;)
And secretive - I love making you cum x
dirtyboy, July 26th, 2004

This is getting almost too hot to read!
I had to keep stopping to cum!
Luv it!
L\'il Slut, July 26th, 2004

It is amazingly hot, isn't it? I love the other couple in the room. I had hoped he would add a touch like that....
Secretive, July 26th, 2004

glad you're both enjoying it x - part three now up, hopefully even hotter - think this is going to be a four-parter altogether...
dirtyboy, July 26th, 2004

It is amazing how hot your writing made me. I had 2 orgasims before I could even get to the end.
wettt, September 19th, 2004

thankyou wettt, I love making you feel that way, thankyou for sharing xx
dirtyboy, September 19th, 2004

I'm squirming in my chair already...

Carly

wriggling and squirming is good, Carly, go with it ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home