watching her masturbate

Friday, July 22, 2005 at 12:36 AM

Thinking about her masturbating for me... watching her every move... the sensual pleasure she feels as she caresses her breasts... pinches her nipples... her other hand down between her legs... stroking... rubbing... her body pushing and moving and trembling as she gets closer and closer to orgasm... my own hand around my throbbing erection... masturbating deliciously as I watch her... timing my orgasm with hers... waiting for her to come... wanting her to come... her body tenses... shudders... convulses... she's there... oh god she's there... her wetness flooding over her urgently rubbing fingers... groaning with intense orgasm... crying out my name as she comes... it's all I can take... I cum frantically... my warm spunk pouring again and again from my erect, throbbing, pulsating penis... spurting and splashing over my fingers as my body surges with intense orgasm...

that's what I'm thinking today...

1 Comments:

Yummy, sounds like good thoughts to me...
frozendesire, February 28th, 2004

Well, it certainly gets a person..ummmm...thinking ;-) lol
comeflirtwithmex, February 28th, 2004

lol - I have a head full of thoughts like that today - yum
dirtyboy, February 28th, 2004

I love it when a man watches me masterbate. I guess I'm a little bit of an exabitionist. I like when you watch me pleasure myself, watching my fingers rub my clit, watching the enjoyment on my face. It makes me so hot.
Naughy Girl, October 09th, 2004

Naughty Girl, it would give me immense pleasure to watch you masturbate xxx
dirtyboy, October 09th, 2004

Post a Comment

<< Home