thinking about blowjobs

Saturday, July 23, 2005 at 8:49 PM

thinking about blowjobs...
I could really, really use a blowjob right now - normally my sexual desires aren't quite so specific, and if I'm aroused, any sexual stimulation (including masturbating) will do just fine. But every so often, especially if i'm fixated on one idea, it seems to send signals to my brain, which in turn alerts my cock to the sensations it requires.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of a girl's mouth wrapped around my cock, her soft lips sucking gently, caressing my erection, her tongue slipping and sliding around my erect penis, while her fingers stroke me gently and rhythmically - delightful. Must do something about my current lack of sex, I suppose, but it just gets too complicated - with a bit of luck this will wear off by tomorrow!

It doesn't help that it's the first really warm day of the year here today, so there are lots of pretty young girls walking around town in very little clothing - that always gets to me!

'Becky', the girl from work, with whom I had the affair and the various outdoor sex incidents (listed to the left here in my archives somewhere) loved giving me blowjobs, almost to the point of obsession - when we were having sex, the first thing she'd want to do would be to give me a blowjob, it's how we always started. She also loved to come that way - I'd sit up on the bed (or on the sofa, or whatever), and she'd get on all fours and go down on me, licking and sucking me delightfully - this would inevitably really turn her on, and she'd begin to masturbate, still sucking my cock, one hand stroking my erection, the other hand down between her legs, stroking and caressing her clit, rubbing herself in time with her mouth on my penis.

Much of this was related to her need to be a sub - we never really got into it in a big way, but as I was the older man (I was 38, she was 22), she liked to play on this by telling me to be firm with her, to express my displeasure if she didn't do it exactly right. Something about being made to suck my cock, as if it was something she'd never do unless forced (which was a bit of a stretch, frankly, but it worked for her), really turned her on - the firmer, dirtier and nastier with her I got, the more she got aroused, masturbating more urgently as I felt my own orgasm building.

As she sensed me about to cum (not difficult to miss - my cock gets very big, very hard, literally starting to throb), she'd increase her own rhythm, taking herself right to the edge, breathing hard, her body trembling - this alone would be enough to make me cum - I'd groan deliciously, feeling my cock pulsating in her mouth, and as she felt the first warm string of cum spurting into her mouth, she'd gasp urgently, pulling me out of her mouth, needing to see it, her tongue lapping at my throbbing penis as my warm spunk spurted over her face, again and again - and as I continued to cum, she'd take hold of my orgasming cock, rubbing it over her face, my cum smearing all over her lips and chin - and this would make her come, hard and frantic, shuddering and shaking, her body convulsing delightfully as my cum spurted all over her face, her own wetness streaming from her cunt...

god... it's got me very horny remembering that... I'm stroking my cock right now... I'm very, very erect and definitely need an orgasm - gonna go finish myself off...

2 Comments:

No matter where, it's WONDERFUL to read you. Thank you for letting me know you are out there - I'll link you and keep reading.

Cookie - you're offiially my first new reader!
Its a bit sparse around here just yet, only a few old posts in here, but give it a week or two and things should look much better (and all the old stuff back online)!
Glad to see you've found a new home too!
roger x

Post a Comment

<< Home