outdoor sex 2

Friday, July 22, 2005 at 12:18 AM

After that first experience, I developed a taste for outdoor sex very quickly, so over the course of the summer we played together outside often – we made love together in various large bushes around town – resulting in lots of grubby knees and coats – the riskiest one probably being in the park in the centre of town. There’s a large, hollow bush in the centre of the park, close to the café, and we sneaked inside there one early evening after work – again in broad daylight - I think it was about 6.30 – 7.00pm or thereabouts.

There were lots of people in the park, but we found a spot in the bushes where we felt we were pretty well hidden, providing no-one else decided to come in and explore. We weren’t in there long (it being extraordinarily risky!) – maybe twenty minutes or so – and once we’d chosen our spot, I spread my coat on the floor to provide at least a little comfort, whilst Becky (giggling dirtily), slipped off her knickers.

Becky made herself comfy on the coat and laid back., smiling at me as she pulled her skirt temptingly up around her waist, watching me gleefully as I tugged my trousers and pants halfway down my legs – not very graceful, but I didn’t dare take them right off in case we were suddenly disturbed, and had to pretend we’d just been having a sly snog. I was already very erect, very turned on at trying this in such a public place, with so many people around, and Becky was clearly as turned on as me, masturbating gorgeously for a few moments as she waited for me to get ready.

There was no need for foreplay – we’d been talking about doing this for days – we giggled together dirtily as I slipped between her thighs, nudging her fingers out of the way, and easing the tip of my erect penis between the lips of her cunt, sliding it gorgeously deep inside her. She was very, very wet – I could feel her wetness pouring down the length of my cock – and I was incredibly turned on too, my erection throbbing gorgeously inside her – it was clear that it wouldn’t take either of us very long to come.

We fucked each other delightfully, being as quiet as we could – very difficult when you’re that excited – sometimes holding ourselves completely still when someone walked by, for fear of being discovered, trying not to groan with pleasure from the feeling of her deliciously wet cunt squeezing and sliding around my erection, then starting to fuck again once the coast was clear, sliding my cock gorgeously in and out, deeper and harder with each stroke. Becky was getting very close to orgasm, but my knees were suffering a little on the hard ground, so we rolled over, changing positions, Becky getting astride me, sliding back down onto my cock, fucking me hard now – my hands moved up to her blouse, slipping up inside it, squeezing her breasts through her bra – somehow I managed to unclip her bra, slipping my hands over her naked breasts, stroking and caressing them – it was all she could take – she shuddered into a gorgeous orgasm, letting out a muffled squeal of delight, pushing down onto my erection, her wetness gushing deliciously all over my cock.

I needed to come desperately – I rolled her onto her back, still deep inside her, both of us giggling now as I frantically unbuttoned her blouse all the way down, opening it up and pulling her bra out of the way, my hands stroking and squeezing her breasts and nipples – I couldn’t hold back much longer - I slid my cock out from inside her, my erection now dripping wet with her come, easing astride her breasts and masturbating deliciously between them, Becky eagerly sucking and licking my erection with each stroke – that did it – I couldn’t take any more – I started to come frantically, my spunk pouring from my cock in huge spurts, over and over again, splashing all over her breasts and face, my body trembling delightfully as I came all over her.

Very, very erotic for me, and a sexual experience I’ll never forget - god knows how flushed and dishevelled we looked when we finally emerged a little guiltily from the bushes…

God – it’s got me very hot remembering all that… I definitely need to come… more next time.

1 Comments:

The warmth, wetness that I feel whilst reading your work is something I have to thank you for...a permanent state of horniness makes my imagination run wild and my pussy moist...
frozendesire, February 19th, 2004

and thinking of you rubbing yourself as you write mmm
frozendesire, February 19th, 2004

glad you enjoyed it - more to come...
dirtyboy, February 19th, 2004

yummy
shelly, February 19th, 2004

thankyou - I'm a fan of your diary, so I'm glad you liked it...
dirtyboy, February 20th, 2004

Post a Comment

<< Home