masturbating...

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 11:52 AM

I haven't had an orgasm for two days, which is quite a long time for me - really just lack of time on an evening, and needing to be up and out quickly in the mornings. Normally I masturbate daily - sometimes a couple of times a day, if I have time for a quickie in the morning before I go to work and I'm in the mood (and I often am, as I usually wake up with an erection). At last I've got myself a free evening, and I'm all alone in the house for the night, so I'm treating myself to a gorgeous, lazy, very sexual evening - I'm pretty certain one orgasm won't be enough for me (it usually isn't when I haven't cum for a few days), so over the course of this evening I'm planning to just stay delightfully horny all night, as I am right now, and I'll be treating myself to at least three orgasms tonight - I'm gonna need at least that to satisfy me, I think.

It's 7.30pm right now, and I've spent the last half hour keeping in the mood, letting myself get really really turned on, and then staying at this level, enjoying the sensations. I'm very aroused right now, but then I have been for the past half hour - I'm typing this naked at my computer, and I'm feeling warm, excited and relaxed all at the same time, delightful sensations drifting around my body, every part of me currently very sensitised - anything touching or brushing against any part of my body right now just feels really good. You won't be surprised to hear that I have an erection, right now, hard and erect between my legs. My cock is very big at the moment, very hard, very sensitive, and when I stroke it... like this... ohhh... god that feels really good...

I often masturbate as I write these diary entries - I think my being sexually aroused helps make these entries that much hotter, more sexually charged - I think my horniness comes through somehow. I'm masturbating right now... stroking my hard cock between sentences... ohhh... like that... god... but I'm not taking it too far - I don't want my first orgasm just yet, but writing this, telling you what I'm doing, is getting me very excited - I may re-read this entry when I'm close to coming, I think it'll take me over the edge delightfully.

Typically I could use a blowjob right now - when I'm this aroused, it's the sort of thing I like to think about - just being selfish, leaning back and letting you do all the work, taking me into your mouth while I watch you, stroking me, sucking me, lapping at my throbbing erection with your tongue, maybe masturbating yourself as you suck me, your free hand down between your legs as you kneel between my thighs, stroking your clit rhythmically, dipping your fingers into your wet cunt, spreading the wetness over and around your clit as you suck my erect penis. I'd love to see that right now.

I'm so turned on now. Can you tell that from the way I'm writing? I'm stopping briefly between each sentence, stroking my erection - I'm stroking it again now... god... and I'm getting close to needing to cum - the tip of my erection is wet from precum, but I'm holding back, enjoying it, no rush yet. When I cum, it's going to be a big orgasm, I can tell - if you were still going down on me, I'd want to spurt my cum into your mouth... over your face... and then I'd let you come, looking up at me, still masturbating, your pretty face streaked with my dripping wet cum, and you'd bring yourself to a gorgeous orgasm as you looked up at me, still stroking my hard, wet erection, squeezing out the last of my cum, letting it drip over your lips and chin as you tremble through your climax, your wetness pouring down your fingers, dripping down the inside of your thighs....

That's what I'm thinking about right now, and I'm masturbating... now...

1 Comments:

previous comments:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
sexymagickdesires, May 12th, 2004

oh god stop it no no dont dont stop....
DTG, May 12th, 2004

oooooooh that was very sexy and arousing.
ComeFlirtWithMeX, May 12th, 2004

Well this one seemed popular - it was a fun evening for me too wink.gif
And thankyou Flirt x
dirtyboy, May 12th, 2004

Apparently May is International Masturbation Month - see here for details: http://www.masturbateforpeace.com/
Consequently I think I'll make this my 'official' contribution to the cause.
Then again, this blog is filled with examples of me masturbating - frequently whilst writing the entries - wonder if I could go for Honarary President of the campaign...
dirtyboy, May 14th, 2004

lol I think you should...from what I've seen...you deserve the spot ;-) lol
ComeFlirtWithMeX, May 14th, 2004

Have you been watching me with that secret hidden camera of yours again? I hope it's off now because I'm naked! Don't look!
dirtyboy, May 14th, 2004

lol I was talking about your WRITING ;-) but...I have to look now...cause you said you were naked and you really want me to, don't you? ;-) lol
ComeFlirtWithMeX, May 15th, 2004

My god but you're good at that, Roger!
rg, May 18th, 2004

well thankyou x
dirtyboy, May 18th, 2004

Post a Comment

<< Home